Thursday, September 1

NEW Halloween Collection

For all of you with little ones who get as excited about Halloween as I do, I've got a great new printables collection to share with you -- Halloween Fun. I wanted to design a party set bright with color featuring many of the Halloween characters that we all know and love, but of course, didn't want to make them too scary. With a sweet little bug-eyed spider, a silly faced jack-o-lantern, a little boy Frankenstein and a "cute" snaggle-tooth witch, this collection would be perfect for all of your upcoming Halloween parties, carnivals and home decor, too.



Photobucket

I love to create sets with lots of designs to give my customer's more "bang for their buck." This one is chock-full of files from party signs to cupcake toppers, favor tags, napkin/bubble wraps, drink labels, a banner and so much more. And at only $12.00 for 42 files, it's quite a deal!




Photobucket


You can use the mouth and eyeball cutouts for cute centerpiece picks or even props for some cute Halloween photo booth shots of the kids. Just cut them out and hot glue them to a wooden skewer or small dowel and voila! Adorable and silly photo props!


Photobucket

And seriously, can you believe the cuteness of these matching fondant cupcake toppers that Brittany over at Edible Details made for my printables set? How easy is that! Just order online and they are shipped straight to you. She included all the characters, even the Frankenstein. I'm so in love!




Photobucket


Just in case you need an Halloween invitation for your spooky little shindig, be sure to check out this one in my shop which allows you to use your own wording for no extra charge. Come up with a spooktacular rhyme, and I'll be happy to typeset it for no extra charge.


I simply can't wait to see the Halloween ideas out there on the web this year from all creative ladies I follow and visit. Let's get this party started!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica @ Nuchey's Mommy said...

Adorable prints! I love the edible cupcakes toppers!

Kristin said...

Really cute!